Production Park Ltd
Production Park is the number one live events production destination in Europe, featuring five rehearsal studios, over ten events businesses and the UK’s only Live Events Production University Centre.
To ensure that the products and services supplied by Production Park are produced to specification and in accordance with requirements agreed by the customer.
The process starts with Final Assembly Fitter receiving the GA drawing(s) and Works Instruction from Design and ends when the product(s) has been packed ready for delivery.
Key responsibilities will be as follows;
- The Final Assembly Fitter is responsible for assembling product(s).
- Check the GA drawing and Works Instruction for accuracy, quantities, drawing numbers etc.
- Collate all material(s) required within your working area for the product(s) you are working on. This may involve receiving and unloading deliveries.
- During the final assembly process, all materials or sub-assemblies must be clearly identified with the applicable project number.
- Assemble the material(s) into a finished product(s) or sub-assembly.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the product(s) remain of the highest quality for the client.
- Use manual handling equipment where required.
- Once assembled prepare the product for factory acceptance test to ensure it operates
- Correctly and that it is within the defined tolerance(s).
- Carry out as appropriate the checks as per the product check sheets.
- When appropriate be proactively involved in factory acceptance tests or training sessions for clients.
- Ensure the compliance of company procedures such as Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Legal Compliance for all areas under your direct control.
- Housekeeping of all elements including premises, people, equipment and vehicles to the highest possible standard to portray a professional image.
- Display a proactive, can-do attitude within the organisation with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with other stakeholder(s) in an appropriate medium and timely manner.
- Willingly carry out other duties deemed appropriate by the company.
- Delivery of projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Neatness of work, such as material surface finish.
- Positive feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Administration accuracy and timeliness.
- Contributing to the development of new ideas through continuous improvements.
- Position – Full time days – 40-hour week
- Salary – dependant on experience
- Location – South Kirkby, Wakefield
- Benefits – 22 days’ holiday + Bank holidays + Pension
Please can all applications be sent to Balreen Mehat – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th May 2017. For further details please call 01977 659 800