Production Park Ltd
Powder Coater Operator
Production Park is the number one live events production destination in Europe, featuring five rehearsal studios, over ten events businesses and the UK’s only Live Events Production University Centre.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work to ensure that the inventory of powder and other related materials: filters, spare parts etc. are maintained to ensure that production needs are met.
- Regulate the temperature and air circulation in drying ovens
- Ensure that ovens and paint equipment are properly serviced and maintained.
- Check the flow and viscosity of the powder.
- Check product for flaws, bubbles, or imperfections.
- Establish and maintain company safety protocols.
- Based on work load help to mask and rack parts prior to painting.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by ensuring materials are cleaned from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyor hooks or grid, and from spray heads, and hoses.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by Management and the Company
· Ensure the compliance of company procedures such as Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Legal Compliance for all areas under your direct control.
· Housekeeping of all elements including premises, people, equipment and vehicles to the highest possible standard to portray a professional image.
· Display a proactive, can-do attitude within the organisation with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems.
· Willingly carry out other duties deemed appropriate by the company
- Position – Full time days – 40-hour week
- Salary – £8.00 to £9.00 per hour
· At least 1 year experience
- Location – South Kirkby, Wakefield
- Benefits – 22 days’ holiday + Bank holidays + Pension
Please can all applications be sent to Balreen Mehat – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th May 2017. For further details please call 01977 659 800