Rental Asset Manager
Production Park is the number one live events production destination in Europe, featuring five rehearsal studios, over ten events businesses, and the UK’s only Live Events Production University Centre.
Everything is under one roof enabling big ideas, big productions, and big creations to be nurtured, developed and realised in one place.
Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a range of goods. Responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, through managing processes and systems, to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and productivity targets are met.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop an inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations ensuring stock control systems are up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of stock
- Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues
- Report on inventory activities and variances
- Be proactive in regards to stock changes throughout peak periods, planning for future capacity requirements
- Use space and equipment efficiently, making sure quality and budgetary targets are met
- Maintain day to day running of the stock control system, including verifying supply orders and stock movements.
- Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipping or delivery
- Quality check the stock to ensure the high quality maintained
- Resolve issues and discrepancies of stock
- Designing the layout of a new warehouse facility
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practice
- Oversee the constant flow of stocks in and out of company’s warehouse facility
- Document stocks delivery and supervise their movement into operational processing
- Produce regular reports on stock levels
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
Skills required for this role will be as follows:
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
- An aptitude for IT
- Actively follow all company employment, fire, health, and safety policies
- Potential overtime when required
- Maintain sound housekeeping standards and always represent the company in a positive manner
- Adhere to filing and drawing management guidelines
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Location: South Kirkby, Wakefield
- Hours: 40-hour week. 8:30am to 17:30pm.
22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Profit Share Scheme
Monthly Reward Scheme
Voluntary Health Cash Plan
For further details please contact Balreen Mehat on 01977 659800 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org