Production Park Ltd
Production Park is the number one live events production destination in Europe, featuring five rehearsal studios, over ten events businesses and the UK’s only Live Events Production University Centre.
We are looking for a warehouse operative to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse operative responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Ensure the compliance of company procedures such as Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Legal Compliance for all areas under your direct control.
- Housekeeping of all elements including premises, people, equipment and vehicles to the highest possible standard to portray a professional image.
- Display a proactive, can-do attitude within the organisation with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems.
- Be able to work with and without supervision and be prepared to undertake other supporting tasks as and when required.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license preferable
- Salary – Dependent on experience.
- Location – South Kirkby
- Hours – 40-hour week (full-time) 8:30am to 17:30pm.
- Benefits – 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
For further details, please contact Balreen Mehat on 01977 659800 or via email email@example.com